To get your own personalized widget, use our Widget Generator .
You can customize the following yourself:
- Background color: By default the background color is set to
transparent. This can be set to any color (specified as a valid six digit
hexadecimal color code).
In the following widget, for example, the background color has been set to orange.
- Default language: The default language of the widget can be
English, German, French or Spanish.In the following widget, for example, the default language is set to German.
- Language selection box: You can choose whether or not to display
the language selection box for your widget. By default, the box is shown.
In the following widget, for example, the language selection box is hidden.
- Arrival/departure locations: You can preset the arrival or
departure locations in your widget to a destination routeRANK recognizes.
To check whether a location is recognized, please type the name in the
search box on www.routerank.com. If your location is shown in
the auto-complete, then it is recognized. Please note that when
there are many matches for a given string, not all of them may be
displayed in the auto-complete right away; typing a few more characters
should help narrow down the choices.
In the following widget, for example, the departure location is set to Berlin.
- Date: You can preset the date in your widget. The default date is within 10 days of the current date.
In the following widget, for example, the default date is set to 20-3-2010.