routeRANK is hiring
Our company is on the lookout for new members to join our dynamic, international team.
Our young and innovative technology company based in the Parc Scientifique on the EPFL campus is looking for a salesperson to
join the team in full-time and for the long-term.
We would like to work with a person interested in our technology and motivated to take care of and further extend our growing
customer base. We are looking for a person with strong communication and people skills, with initiative and the ability to work
independently and responsibly. The ideal candidate wants to make their work matter and cares about the environment as we do.
- Manage the sales process on our standard products
- Support the sales process of our customized products
- Contribute to business development
- Contribute to product management
- Completed Bachelor/Master in HEC or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in full-time positions
- Basic understanding of / ability to communicate about IT
- Full command of standard office software
- Good writing and editorial skills
- Fluent in English, French and German ideally
- Knowledge of / experience in the travel/transport industries would be an asset
What we offer:
- Young, innovative, multi-award-winning and growing company
- An international team with international activities
- Remuneration with success-based component
- A job 'making meaning' and contributing to the environment
routeRANK is a multi-award-winning EPFL-based startup that provides software solutions for travel planning accross
the different means of transport. Our patent-pending technology finds and ranks the best possible travel routes,
allowing users to sort them according to their priorities such as price, travel time, and CO2 emissions.
We are looking for experienced software developers to strengthen our development team in full-time for our upcoming projects.
An ideal candidate would have:
- A B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years software development experience, especially in scripted languages and Web technologies with PHP/Ajax/Ruby
- Knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL) and database administration is an advantage
- Comfortable working with Linux. System administration know-how would be a plus
- Professional-level English spoken and written
- Exceptional motivation, ability to work effectively both in team and independently.
We are always interested in hearing from candidates who believe their talents and passion can make a difference.
If you are a fast learner with a solution-oriented altitude and excellent problem solving skills, do not hesitate to contact us even if your qualification does not tick every box.
We offer a full-time position in a friendly startup working environment on the EPFL campus in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We aim to help you develop your career, in terms of technical skills as well as business and customer experience.
Join us in Switzerland's beautiful 'arc lemanic' area, work with cutting edge technologies and tools, and have true responsibilities that allow you to make real impact.
Even if you do not satisfy all of the requirements if you think that overall there is a good fit, feel free to
send your application letter and resume in English to email@example.com.